I. Executive Assistant
- Communication skill:
English Proficiency in written and oral (equivalent with IELTS 7.0 or TOEFL IBT 94-101).
- Computer skill:
Proficiency in the most commonly used office applications (Microsoft Office Suite, online Google apps and calendaring); Familiarity with spreadsheet, database functionality, and portal management and willingness and ability to quickly learn to use other software and online resources.
Ability to work collaboratively with others, working on a team.
- Ability to coach/ train to others.
II. Senior Accountant
- Overseeing the services provided to clients
- Reviewing the processing and month end work of junior staff
- Managing Service Level Agreement (SLA) deadlines
- Ongoing senior, escalation and relationship management contact
- Refine existing processes/Define standardized processes for each area of service offered, e.g. payroll, accounts payable, trust account reconciliation, month end accounts, budgets, etc.
- Document processes in accordance with standardized documentation requirements.
- Adherence and/or implementation of the standard operating procedures
- Assist with training staff in day-to-day workflow including the use of agreed systems, templates and process rationale, etc.