Scouring the web for unique content, noteworthy stories and well-written articles beyond the scope of lifestyle subjects is part of our daily routine – so we thought it’s only fair to share our finds with you.
This weekly column presents to you our curation of the most worthwhile links we come across online and bookmark for later.
- The Strand Book Store is a New York institution – but how does it keep on going in the age of Amazon? finds out.
- interviews the Swedish artist Anton Alvarez.
- Albert Moya visits Ricardo Bofill for Nowness.
- Not sure what to give your loved ones for Christmas yet? have created a very intricate gift guide for your perusal.
- Is the new big thing? And what can it do for fashion brands? investigates.
- On repeat in the office this week: .
- published an article dedicated to restaurant critics.
- A video we really enjoyed watching this week is ‘‘ about Sammy the grommet from Sumba.
- Flipboard debuts a big redesign and has all the details.
- A treat for your ears and eyes is the – watch it on a big screen!
- The thing that’s excited us most in the office is the trailer for the new ‘‘ film.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the Tourdulich office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.