At Tourdulich, we’re always connected. With our Link List, we wade into the frontlines of the digital zeitgeist to find the best articles and links and then collect them here for you to enjoy and share.
Certain times of year have more than their fair share of premium daydreaming hours. This edition of the Link List has inspiration to spare – it whirls us through Turkey and takes a meander across the American Southwest, with extra stopovers in Austin, TX and Berlin’s rave scene of the ‘90s. It also includes a dose of fashion, architecture and social media, with a tongue-in-cheek tech story for good measure.
- Sartorialist, designer and founder of Wood London Bethan Wood It’s Nice That what she’s wearing these days.
- Instagrammer Kelsey Miller of The Anti-Diet Project on the addictiveness of food porn and why “not every bowl of soup needs an audience.”
- Austin, TX gets some well-deserved attention from CN Traveller, who to the city’s must-try restaurants and shops.
- i-D to the ‘90s and the birth of raver style in Berlin.
- Leonardo Dalessandri’s short film captures the whirling sights, sounds and smells of the country.
- For our German friends, Die Süddeutsche Zeitung with architect David Chipperfield on his work and whether buildings can make us better people. (In German.)
- What does Africa need to do to count itself among the major players in our global economy? The Economist for the future of the continent.
- Dazed a bulletin about artist Philipp Schmidt, who has designed a camera that prevents people from taking cliched photos.
- Aaron Wynia’s easy, laidback photo collages are on Format Magazine.
- Travel diaries have come a long way – Eldorado is providing a platform for personal stories and photos from on the road, like from the American southwest. (Stay tuned in the coming weeks for our own Southwest Road Trip with Tourdulich Explores.)
Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the Tourdulich office is enjoying this week.
For a visual update, check out our full of stunning images from the Tourdulich community.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.