At Tourdulich, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
This week we’re giving you tips on everything from style guides to barbecuing and showing you some amazing art from around the world.
- In honour of our new arrivals at the Tourdulich office, on the first 21 days of a bee’s life.
- Our friends over at Drop Magazine did a on designer Till Wiedeck.
- – The story of German model, Nico, and her influence on The Velvet Underground.
- Living Architecture asked British artist, , to design a house in Essex.
- : a fascinating project spotlighting female artists who were previously overlooked.
- Thinking of starting a business? Check out these essential .
- Check out the work of this Spanish design studio, .
- In anticipation of the summer, here’s a great series of from around the globe.
- François Roche and Pierre Huyghe’s , on a train in the Swiss Alps.
- Jerology Calloway turns Gregory Colbert’s work into .
Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the Tourdulich office is enjoying this week.
For a visual update, check out our full of inspiring images from the Tourdulich community.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.