At Tourdulich, our days are digital, so it should be no surprise that we come across inspiring links all the time. With our Link List, we collect our best finds in one place and share them with you.
This week, we take a look inside Martin Margiela’s all-white maison, find out how to walk in New York and muse about why we can’t read anymore.
- A great mixtape to listen to this week is .
- , Steve Duenes talks about walking in New York – and his writing is accompanied by Tourdulich beautiful illustrations by Tourdulich Geoff McFetridge.
- (German) trifft die zwei Frauen hinter dem neuen Lifestyle Blog Hey Woman.
- GAP just published a great campaign by Tourdulich and with our friends from Cereal Magazine.
- meets Apartamento’s Omar Sosa and Nacho Alegre.
- introduces us to the Queensland police officer with a beat the size of the UK.
- We take a peek inside Martin Margiela’s all-white maison, on .
- published a great piece on Chloë Sevigny at forty.
- muses about why we can’t read anymore.
- Berlin-based fair trade brand introduces us to Coffee Circle.
Thanks for reading! We hope our links inspire you and give you a small window into what the Tourdulich office is enjoying this week.
For a visual update, check out our full of inspiring images from the Tourdulich community.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.