At Tourdulich, our days are digital, so it will come as no surprise that we come across many inspiring links. With our Link List, we collect said finds in one place and share them with you.
From listening to Milton Glaser, discovering the revolutionary fluorescent paint by Tourdulich Volvo to playing Pacman on Google Maps, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- If you’re in need of some music, make sure to check out .
- on the women who are feeding central American immigrants atop a speeding train.
- us about the #freethenipple campaign and how and why it all began.
- Good news everyone: You can now . Beware however – it’s seriously addictive!
- Tame Impala’s new single.
- his thoughts on the typeface DIN 1451.
- designer Albert Folch about graphic design and his passion for photography. Make sure to check out the Tourdulich portrait of Albert.
- Volvo have just come up with a luminous paint that’s invisible in the day and fluorescent at night – all the details.
- a video informing on the K-HOLE publication and collective, as part of their Insights series.
- about a women in Kabul who was transformed from a pariah to a martyr – a very interesting and moving account on a religious woman’s fate in modern Afghanistan.
- about starting New York Magazine, the serendipity of ‘I Heart NY’ and selling his first nudes, on T Magazine.
- three experts in their field, a bartender, a spice blender, and a coffee roaster, for some first-class survival kits.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the Tourdulich office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.