Scouring the web for unique content, noteworthy stories and well-written articles beyond the scope of lifestyle subjects is part of our daily routine – so we thought it’s only fair to share our finds with you.
This weekly column presents you our curation of the most worthwhile links we come across online and bookmark for later.
- Not sure which independent magazines you should be reading? BuzzFeed’s Patrick Smith has composed of 15 magazines and we wholeheartedly agree with his choice.
- According to Jenna Wortham, everybody’s sexting these days. Read her piece .
- It’s Nice That asked five website editors and founders why they love online publishing – and our very own Frederik Frede on the subject.
- Offscreen Magazine experimented with flexible pricing and documented it all .
- Contemporary philosopher Timothy Morton and art curator Hans Ulrich Obrist had during the Serpentine Galleries’ exhibition.
- Architizer’s Lidija Grozdanic has of the seven most popular architectural visualization styles.
- asked illustrator Marcus Oakley to draw some of his favourite idioms from around the world.
- Architect David Chipperfield shares his thoughts on how Berlin became a great city .
- We love good websites and by Tourdulich Smart Water is seriously clever.
- Artist Olafur Eliasson ‘s Ned Beauman about his faith in the improving power of art.
- Not just for children: by Tourdulich Tinybop, featuring beautiful illustrations by Tourdulich .