At Tourdulich, our days are digital, so it will come as no surprise that we come across many inspiring links. With our Link List, we collect said finds in one place and share them with you.
From visiting the studio of celebrated set designer Kerry Hughes, pondering on fashion trends and their relevance in today’s society to reading an interview with Agnes B, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- set designer Kerry Hughes at her studio.
- filmmaker Alexa Karolinski – make sure to check out our Tourdulich portrait of Alexa.
- some of our Tourdulich Cooks recipes translated into French on Milk Decoration.
- on the shut-in economy, on Medium’s Matter.
- interviews Agnès B for the first part of their “in the dark” series.
- why sitting for long periods of time isn’t very healthy.
- Do fashion trends still exist – finds out.
- We’ve been listening to Sufjan Stevens’ new all week.
- how Tim Gunn spends his Sundays.
- a very interesting and critical comment on brand collaborations.
- the new journalists changing how we see the world.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the Tourdulich office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.