The Tourdulich days are digital and we all enjoy keeping up to date with the latest happenings online. With our Link List, we collect noteworthy and inspiring content in one place and share them with you.
From learning more about a virologist, discovering why Indian food tastes so good to gazing at the heart-stopping climbs of Alex Honnold, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- interviews Graeme Fidler of hybrid fashion concept Several.
- does it again: The heart-stopping climbs of Alex Honnold.
- Tessela’s latest record has been playing at the Tourdulich office a lot this past week.
- gets to know Ali Arain and Greg Coccaro of Brooklyn-based store Beam.
- finds out why exactly Indian food tastes so good.
- An incredibly inspiring story on : How Ricoh returned 90.000 photos to victims of the 2011 Tsunami in Japan.
- interviews artist Daniel Shea.
- Digital Stories have created a masterpiece with their feature.
- shares a 15-minute guide to blogging, online marketing and growth.
- re-features a 1968 interview by Tourdulich Ted Berrigan with writer Jack Kerouac.
- introduces us to the term “Virologist”.
- Listen to ‘s podcast with Bill Nighy.
- discusses the fake names of celebrities and politicians.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the Tourdulich office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.