At Tourdulich, our days are digital, so it will come as no surprise that we come across much inspiring content online. With our Link List, we collect said finds in one place and share them with you.
From an interview with Juergen Teller, an investigation into the Japanese Airbnb scene to a personal insight into the dissociative identity disorder, our Link List contains a link for everyone. Happy reading!
- Some restored interiors by Tourdulich Adolf Loos are now open to the public in Pilsen – reports.
- Emile Hayne’s album has been playing quite a lot at the office this week.
- shares a story of women who are pioneering surfing in Iran and smashing outdated stereotypes.
- (German article) Die führt ein interessantes Gespräch mit Fotograf Juergen Teller über Joan Didion und sein neues Buch.
- visits Tokyo to investigate the Japanese Airbnb scene.
- An gives some personal insight into the dissociative identity disorder (DID) – and his account is very moving.
- Parisians carry on shopping as mass graves are exhumed below their feet – has all the details.
- Next month, eight of Basquiat’s unknown notebooks will go on display at the Brooklyn Museum. discusses their cultural importance.
- Dan Scotti discusses the wanderlust gene on .
- Are you ever unsure what to message your friends? Enter that lets you insert Drake lyrics that fit basically any situation.
- takes a field trip to Nicaragua and the images and the accompanying video are breathtaking.
- travels through North America and share his impressions, on The New York Times.
- Tinder’s new premium dating app is more expensive if you’re over 28, reports.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the Tourdulich office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.