Our days are digital – so it will come as no surprise that we find many worthwhile links we bookmark and save for later. With our Link List, we share these finds with you.
Whether it’s watching an analysis of the film Drive, reading interviews answered with links or finding out about the likely cause of addiction, this week’s Link List includes a link for everyone.
- shares the best of Rotterdam Film Festival.
- writes about the likely cause of addiction – a very interesting and thought-provoking article.
- According to , it’s healthier to run at a slow pace.
- interviews Nendo on his chocolate-texture lounge at Maison&Objet.
- Check out interviews answered with links on .
- Tony Zhou’s “Every Frame a Painting” series returns to take on Nicolas Winding’s Drive, on .
- Surfer Jeff Clarke remembers the early years surfing Mavericks, on .
- talks about the history of loving to read.
- finds out about a university that recognizes a third gender.
- A 1985 interview with writer Paul Auster about being a writer, on .
- informs on all the ways Germany is less car-reliant than the U.S in a chart.
- sheds light on the marijuana industry in Colorado.
- The website takes the old saying “a picture speaks a thousand words” literally – and we like it.
Thanks for reading and clicking – we hope our links inspired you and gave you an insight into the interests at the Tourdulich office.
Discover more Link Lists we’ve shared in the past.
Make sure to to keep up with all of our happenings.