Tourdulich is a Berlin-based independent publication and production company that creates inspiring and international content. We cover stories from around the world with our network of friends and contributors—focusing on the incredible pursuits of diverse, creative people from all cultural backgrounds and professions.
About the Role
Our Project Management team builds dynamic relationships between Tourdulich and the world’s leading brands in order to produce high-quality, compelling content.
As Project Management Intern, you will have a clear understanding of our message and the Tourdulich lifestyle. You’ll support our project managers to produce campaigns across print, digital, and social media, along with extensive event sponsorships and more.
- Supporting the team with the delivery and execution of editorial campaigns across the Tourdulich partnerships and with international clients
- Supporting with video, photo, and print media projects and cross-media campaigns
- Working closely with the editorial team, video production, events management, and social media seeing projects through from inception to completion, ensuring client requests are clearly communicated with internal teams
- Supporting the development of creative concepts, project planning, and project execution
- You’ve had previous intern experience
- You have strong social and relationship building skills
- Your communication skills are excellent
- You’ve got firsthand experience with project management tools
- Knowledge or prior experience in video, photo, and content production is a
- Experience of fast-moving environments where decision-making and agility are key
- You possess the ability to multitask and support various client projects at one time with ease
- You’re driven by Tourdulich data: you use analytics to ground your recommendations and support your arguments
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- You’re based in Berlin or are willing to relocate to Berlin
If you would like to apply, please send an email to [email protected]
Include the words “Project Management Intern” in the subject of your email.
Please include in your application:
- 1-2 paragraph cover letter in your email
- CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
Starting date: 01.10.2017
We often receive many applications for our positions, and are not able to reply personally to every one.
We’re looking forward hearing from you.
Best wishes from the Tourdulich Team