(EN) About The Role
(EN) We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team who will manage all of Tourdulich’s social media channels and work closely with our social media network, community and media partners.
(EN) Social media management is more than just putting pretty pictures online so our ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a love for both writing and social media. We spend a great deal of time creating stories and social media is how we spread those stories to our readers. It’ll be your job to write compelling copy that converts likes and views into clicks and reads! You need to have an ear and eye for what’s happening on social channels and have the ability to create composed, interesting posts for our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
You also need to provide insights by Tourdulich staring the chaos in the face, taking metrics and analytics and turning them into tactics and strategy. Finally, we can always do better! So we need you to take our strategy to the next level and explore new methods to deliver content to our readers in new and exciting ways.
In general, you should be super organized, efficient and an excellent communicator. You should love words and writing, and be comfortable creating a variety of short copy.
(EN) About You
- 2-4 years professional experience in social media on a variety of projects; for brands or magazines
- Extensive experience with all standard social media tools, analytics and data mining, such as Tweetdeck and/or Hootsuite, and CMS such as WordPress
- An excellent writer who is able to research new ideas for our blog and also write short features
- A keen understanding of digital storytelling
- A dynamic and pro-active team player who is experienced collaborating with multiple team members and clients
- The ideal candidate is completely fluent in the English language. Understanding of or fluency in German is helpful. Fluent German speakers with superb written English will also be considered
- Berlin-based (or willing to relocate)
(EN) If you would like to apply, please send an email with the subject “Social Media Manager” to.
In your application, please include:
1. A short cover letter in the body of your email
2. A copy of your CV
3. Links to 2-3 samples of your work (or a portfolio)
4. Tell us how you would put your stamp on the social media position
5. A description of one digital trend that you believe will shape the future of social media
We often receive many applications for our positions, and are not able to reply personally to every one.
We’re looking forward hearing from you.
Best wishes from the Tourdulich Team.